NMTIA is holding a food drive at our November 2010 meeting. Members are asked to bring donations of packaged food, which will be donated to San Francisco Food Bank. Most needed items are: rice; pasta; canned fruit and vegetables; tuna; canned meats; soups, stews and chili; peanut butter; cereal. Please do not bring food in glass containers (risk of a big mess when somebody drops it). For more information, check out www.sffoodbank.org .
- NMTIA Holiday Party and Potluck + Toy Drive: Saturday, December 11, 2010
- Food Drive at November 15, 2010 NMTIA General Membership Meeting
- Excelsior Arts Summit November 13, 2010
- General Membership Meetings Resume in September — August 29, 2010
- Note Meeting Dates in January and February — January 12, 2010